Globe Portfolio - Funds - Adding Funds
About Adding Funds: Use this page to add a new fund to your portfolio. After adding the fund to your portfolio, you will be prompted to enter the number of units you own. A list of the funds already added to your portfolio appears in the grey box at the bottom of the page.
To add a new fund to your portfolio, follow these steps.
- Click on the down arrow to display a pull-down list of fund companies. Move your mouse
to highlight your selection, and click Next.
- On the next Add New Funds screen, click on the down arrow to select a fund from the fund
company you selected in step 1.
- Click the down arrow below Reinvest Distribution to indicate whether you will
reinvest distributions received through this fund (Yes or No). Further information on
distributions is provided in the Reinvesting Distributions section.
- Optionally, you can enter comments related to this fund.
- Click Add Fund. Globe Portfolio will confirm the addition of this fund to your
portfolio and will prompt you to enter the number of units you own.